BillQuick Online accounting software is for professional service firms such as architects, accountants, CPAs, IT consultants, marketing consultants, and legal firms.Buy it
What sets it apart
- Focus on services firms
- Time-tracking and invoicing
- Basic expense-tracking
$19.95 per user/month
Professional: billed annually for up to 20 users
$24.95 per user/month
Enterprise: for unlimited use
Free Trial available
BillQuick Online (founded in 1995) is an online accounting software specifically targeting professional service firms like architects, accountants, CPAs, IT consultants, marketing consultants, and legal firms.
Because of its targeted audience, BillQuick is pared-down in comparison to a full-service site like QuickBooks or Xero. It primarily handles day-to-day time tracking, billing, and project management, although it does also offer basic expense tracking, bank reconciliation, and reporting. It offers both a cloud-based and on-site option, making it easy to customize depending on a specific industry or firm’s needs. For professional service firms, BillQuick has something unique to offer – but for other small businesses and sole proprietors, FreshBooks may offer more bang for your buck.
BillQuick’s main offerings are project management, time tracking, expense tracking, billing (accounts receivable/payable), automatic reporting, bank reconciliation, and 24/7 access. Is benefits include:
- 24/7 customer Service based in the U.S.
- Accounting integration with QuickBooks and other accounting software so you aren’t entering your data twice
- Customizable reports & invoices with over 500+ templates, specific to professional services firms
- Automates repetitive tasks to streamline the billing process and reduce administrative costs